Sunday, November 11, 2007

~ Life & Love ~
Tell me a time when love is absent in a show or movie, then I’ll tell you that the movie is so going to die because people would not like what is without love. As such, I noticed whatever the theme is, there’ll be a part where love comes in and show its greatness. The wonder it does on screen is so extensive. Every time I watch a show the part that I remember most is the part where the magic wand of love casts its spell. What about you?
So unconditional and so pure is love. Somehow it can be felt directly from the expression of a person and it is presented in such a way that even a small kid can feel its presence. From small we are plow shared with love from parents, family, friends, caregivers and many more people. And soon it has become a wordless expression and feeling that pass through from one to another. The wonderful magic it does on earth is endless and because of love, we sustain. Because of love, we find courage to move on, to carry on with life for we know that any one moment when love is absent, bloodshed is happening. May all the love in the world be with you, the person I love with all my heart and soul.

"Life is always a reflection of love. Without love, there's no life."
p/s: How true is this? Perhaps only growing through love can tell me…

No comments: