Monday, October 23, 2006

i tot i've changed for better...
But recently my old bad temperament hit back...
i dunno is it i'm really stressed-out or jus throwing temper for no reason...
i jus dun feel stressed-out mentally but physically i was down with a 3-day diarrhea...
i became so tired and endless sleep would be the best medicine but i've too many tasks at hand...
so basically i really lacking rest for my body...
I remember when i've hurted someone important to me last time, she once told me "no matter how many times i've forgiven you, you are not forgotten for what you've done..."
In short, forgiven but not forgotten...
No matter how many times you say sorry, you'll never cure a broken heart...
what can be done then???I guess nothing can be done..the best is not to jump on conclusion and make things clear before accusing somebody..Does prevention is better than cure apply here???I just dunno what's wrong with me???
am i really that kind of person who "jump on conclusion"???
am i that kind of person who jus like to "merajuk" for no reason???
I just can't sort out myself for the time being but guess nobody knows better what i need to do with myself...
This is supposed to be something i'll only write in my diary but wonder if i'll feel better penning it here...jus trying out blogging...True meaning of blogging still unknown to me..sth new and fresh...but anyway i enjoy penning down things that i come across in my life..

1 comment:

Iced Skeleton said...

i remember one of my close mates had told me that when the old habit kicks back, it means we have only tried to bury the feelings or maybe the form of attitude, but we have not tried to think of how to kick it off.

u're always welcome to rant to me though :)

happy painting.